Terms and Conditions
- Tidy Up Helper offers advice and encouragement while querying whether items are to be kept or disposed of during the decluttering process. It is the client’s choice surrounding these decisions; therefore Tidy Up Helper accepts no responsibility for the actions and decisions the client takes before, during or after the engagement of the decluttering or organising process.
- Tidy Up Helper handles items with care and respect. The client acknowledges that in the case of accidental damage Tidy Up Helper will not be held liable for losses or damage howsoever caused in their engagement.
- Any testimonials and or photographs will only be used with the consent of the client.
- Tidy Up Helper is not a valuer of art or other items. It is up to the client to seek his or her own valuations of any items.
- Tidy Up Helper does not provide a removal or cleaning service. Absolutely No items will be taken for disposal or otherwise by Tidy Up Helper. It is up to the client to remove unwanted items.
- Full payment is required at the end of the session for onsite work
- For Virtual Service, Payment is required at time of booking
Disclaimer.. Tidy up Helper is not a professional psychotherapist or counselling service. All articles written and advice offered in relation to decluttering are done so through a lifetime of experience and knowledge. They are solely intended to motivate and encourage and help you begin your journey of decluttering which quite often includes learning new ways of thinking and releasing past events and habits. If you need therapy you are encouraged to engage the services of a mental health professional.
© Copyright Tidy Up Helper